About Me        365        Reclaimed    

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Rainy Days Turned Sunny

This week brought a day of rain that was much needed and welcomed! Addi and Annie played many hours with Barbie's including letting them join when they had s'mores. They also had sleep overs which always bring more hours of laughter! I got bored and cut 4.5 inches of hair off…it was nice not having a pony tail whip my back on my long training run this Saturday. Charlie had a boys "grandson" camping trip with Grandpa Doug to Larrabee State Park even though it rained…boys can find fun anywhere. Addison and Charlie finished their swim lessons this week and Charlie will have a few extra days into next week to give him a bit more confidence in the water. Friday night we had a family fun night at the farm picking almost 50lbs. of blueberries! We we got done Charlie asked to see Kona so we drove all but a minute down the street to pet Kona. He later told me on the drive home, "Mom, I have no fear of Kona." I was SOOOOOOO proud of him for overcoming the fear of his dog bite!!!!
Tim and I are wrapping up the week on a dinner date with some friends as the kids spend time with Papa and Nana. Great week! Two Mommy and Daddy dates (we had an over night in Seattle earlier) plus LOTS of blueberries to eat!

day 202 - bff s'mores with barbies on the side

day 203 - got bored and cut my hair

day 204 - camping trip with grandpa doug

day 205 - swim lessons continue

day 206 - my eggs love me

day 207 - meeting nora faye, 11 weeks (she belongs to tim's buddy travis)

day 208 - cool treats with papa 

No comments:

Post a Comment