About Me        365        Reclaimed    

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Birthday America

After unpacking from our wet camping trip, Tim decided to unwind some more by BBQing an amazing meal! It took him nearly 4 hours to prepare everything and was beyond delicious. With high temperatures on the horizon, the kids and I went out in search of a swimming pool and found a great $60 deal from Kmart! It's been worth it's price in a week with the pool parties and afternoon swims. I've been struggling with allergies and a head cold this week which has had me stopped dead in my tracks. So frustrating! We got to celebrate my nieces 1st birthday on Saturday along with the 4th of July and Addi celebrated Annie's birthday with a frozen birthday party at the ice skating rink! A busy week full of celebrations and allergy meds. 

day 181 - leftovers were still incredible

day 182 - pool party

day 183 - love my happy hydrangeas 

day 184 - darn allergies

day 185 - happy 4th of july

day 186 - windmill projects

day 187 - lime juice drizzled on broccoli to make the kids eat the trees…it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment