About Me        365        Reclaimed    

Friday, September 11, 2015

January Photo Attempts

It's sat here far too long unnoticed and incomplete. For the sake of clearing my computer of random pictures, here is what I managed to snap in my second year of capturing 365. Use your imagination for the days without pictures...the caption is there but obvisouly cameras were not around to do the same.

{say cheese}
j1 - self portrait

j2 - what you wore
j3 - clouds (the un-stuffings of Myriam's dream light)
j4 - something green

{Not a big fan of the dark}
j5 - after dark

j6 - hobby

{my stack of books is tall but my time is short.}
j7 - read

j8 - routine (2 week training)

{I'm with them all day long}
j9 - someone you love

j10 - childhood memory
j11 - something blue
j12 - sunset (new sunset lamps)
j13 - cannot live without

j14 - eyes
j15 - silhouette
j16 - a good habit
j17 - technology

j18 - your shoes

{We all have our lists...}
j19 - something you want

j20 - in my bag (or tot bag)

j21 - faceless self portrait
j22 - inspirational

j23 - patterns
j24 - animal

j25 - strangers (new friend as we get an oil change)

j26 - close-up
j27 - celebration

j28 - flowers
j29 - black & white

j30 - kid portrait


j31 - breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment