About Me        365        Reclaimed    

Monday, April 14, 2014

Just a Regular Week

Nothing special about the week. The weather was gorgeous and led to lots more yard work being done and time outside to play for the kids. I absolutely LOVE seeing Spring burst through with bright vibrant greens and the flowers budding with colors! Tim took his first bike ride south on I-5 to Portland and was very successful and enjoyed every minute of the ride. Me…nervous wreck until he got home! The kids got their new armored jacket for when they ride with daddy making me feel a tiny bit better when they go for their joy-rides. As for me riding with My Love…well, that will take some more bribing to get me to go for a ride! Sunday during my time of helping at the 11am service, Tim and the kids went grocery shopping - THANK YOU!!!  I also had a warm, quite enjoyable 6 mile run at Hovander Park with Christie & Melissa as we are preparing for a rely race in 2 weeks. We ended the week with a great dinner, lots of laughter, and blossoming friendships at the Copper Hog. Now it's time to get the school week going again!

day 97 - cherry goodness

day 98 - love me some new running gear

day 99 - pinterest success at $10 for creative artwork

day 100 - she done it again…poor bunny is traumatized from the toddler

day 101 - my big baby girl

day 102 - family date to the bellingham farmers market and lake whatcom to play

day 103 - because everything is better with two…(i know it's time to get rid of the binkies. thanks for the reminder)

No comments:

Post a Comment